Blog Post Chapter 8 My New Beginning

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone's week is starting off good! I join the STEM program this week, and I am excited and nervous to see what challenges await me and new stuff I will learn in the program. I hope to meet all my new colleagues and have assistance in facing my first task in the program. I just took the video training, and I learn many safety regulations and watched demonstrations of how any mistakes can cause a hazard in the lab. I was quite nervous and anxious about the things I would be learning in the program since I haven't experienced anything inside a lab, creating experiments except taking Biology class in my High School with microscopes and plants. I learn to wear specific gear for different tasks in the lab and what type of machinery or devices we would be using. I had created assistance from Joshua James to explain to me my assignments and creating my posts. Thank you, Joshua! I hope to be a good colleague and participate every week for this program. I am very excited to see what awesome stuff we will work as a team in the program. I finished my application process and worked on the responsible conduct quizzes. I learned how to create a hypothesis, observations, questions, predictions, and testing in order. Also, the independent and dependent variables. I learn about the three categories of data. There was an issue with the last slide, which was for publication lesson, but I already notified Joshua about the subject. I created my first Blog page and designed the layout and theme. I hope to work with everyone and gather great memories in this program. :)




Comments

  1. Hi Charlie,
    Welcome to S-STEM! You will have an amazing time here. You don't have to be nervous. This is an exciting place to learn new things and everyone extremely helpful. In fact, if you ever need help on your experiments, let me know! I hope to hear more about your projects in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts