Blog Post Week 2, 2020

This week on working the BAT-MON project, I had to create a website that has at least 7 pages, and each page returns to the homepage. I used the old site I made for my class in CIS133DA as a template to make progress faster, and all I need to do is change some colors for the background, images, margins, and logo. I also needed to do two more tasks that I find difficult in trying to figure out on my own. I had to find a working API that supports a sunset/sunrise calculator to work on google spreadsheets. I have been searching all over the web trying to find answers and videos to figure this out. I had no luck and learned that this was not going to be simple without help. I will focus on trying to make time to learn Excel macros in the Visual Basic editor to be converted to google spreadsheets Java. It doesn't sound simple, and the truth is it's challenging to do. Learning two programming languages that I had not learned and been in-depth with isn't easy to learn in 1 week. In the meantime, I am going to work on creating the website and finish the hard stuff step by step.


Comments

  1. Dr. UGANLOGA has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr UGANLOGA for bringing back happiness to my life. thanks you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has done for me.Email: druganlogaherbahome@gmail.com  you can call or whatsapp number: +2348107181623

    hello everyone here I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and i have had constant pain, sickness. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from the hospital also i have use some herbal medicine from African but non could cure this disease from me. but on one faithful day i came across a testimony of MARGRET HUNTER testifying on how DR UGANLOGA CURED HER of her 6 YEARS herpes disease so i wrote Dr.UGANLOGA on his EMAIL.  telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by DR UGANLOGA,  one week later i started experiencing changes all over body. and when it was  two weeks of using his herbal medicine,i went to the hospital and it was confirmed that I am now free from the disease and i cannot thank DR UGANLOGA enough that is  i am  here to testify that i am not longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my whole life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him.Email: druganlogaherbalhome@gmail.com or  you can call or whatsapp number: +2348107181623 He can also do the following CANCEREPILEPSYPENIS ENLARGEMENT BREAST ENLARGEMENT BUM ENLARGEMENT 
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    COPD
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PALOMAR VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    HEPATITIS A B and C SINUSITIS ETC.. THANKS  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts