Blog Post Week 7

I have been studying for midterms this week and it is stressful. I had the chance to do some research for my project. And work on my CIS265 to implement some research from that class. I celebrated a good time this Halloween with my family and had the chance to take a small break from all the chaos of my busy schedule. My teachers are finally being thoughtful and nice for adjusting the due dates for our assignment and exams. Thank goodness I'm saved. And again I really think I'm not going to be able to adjust to my busy schedule. I realize, sometimes you gotta do what you can. Finish the important exams and assignments. and make it through the semester. Next time, I'll be planning my next semester. 

Comments

  1. Yes, exactly. We can only do the best we can. I think this was a great semester to figure out what works best for us during this whole calamity. Next semester should be better for sure. Keep pushing on Charlie, we are almost done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts