Blog Post Fall 2020 Week 1

 Hello everyone, I am sorry I am late with blogging. I didn't prepare for this semester by working two jobs and taking online classes. I thought we were going to be back in-person class. I spoke with Joshua, and we talked about my research topic of website design and user engagement. He gave me some useful data on where to start. It helped me find resources related to my topic. I was interested in how websites are created to cause users' attention and how successful it grabs attention in detail. I am interested in how a website and mobile applications are useful with specific elements such as design, readability, purpose, organization, and simplicity. I am also taking a class related to these topics, which will help me focus more and gather the necessary supporting details. I will catch you guys on the next virtual meeting. I do apologize for my absence, and I will make sure to stay organized and on track. 


Comments

  1. Hey Charlie, we’ve all been there. Don’t be hard on yourself, these are challenging times and we are all trying our best. Good luck with the new research! I look forward to more blog posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts