Week 2 2020 Fall

 I am late again with my posting. I am having a hard trying to be on time, but I have work and other classes to attend and finish. The teachers are really strict and not making things easier for me. I am writing this post at 1:36 am. I spend time completing my other class assignments and caught up. I am slowly starting my research paper and working on gathering all my notes from the resources. I hope I can have more understanding classes. I will share a screenshot of some of my research as I do not know what to share. 


Comments

  1. Did you need any help or support with anything? I understand that this semester is very different from the past ones. Let me know if you need or want an email or text reminder on Thursdays to blog and Discuss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts