Post Week 5

 So I wanted to put this posts week together since I'm not sure they will count my last weeks. I have caught up and still editing my research paper. I do believe we might need to make a poster. I will get started on it and get it out of the way. I will be doing some coding for IOS, MST, Linux, and some public speaking, plus accounting. I am trying to graduate early as possible for enrolling all these classes, I do hope in the end it was worth the trouble and stress. I miss talking to you guys, especially funny Amanda and Josh. Oh I also want to share a cover page I made for my CIS265. It relates to my research.


 

Comments

  1. That looks great Charlie, I'm glad you are all caught up now. I know its not easy so well done and very good idea to start early on your poster!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts