Week 3 Blog Post (Busy busy and stressful days)

 First and more importantly, I do want to apologize for my absence. I could say there has been a lot going on with my life, and it's been hectic. I tried my best to do six classes at the time, and I realize it was stressful and never manageable. I have also been working two jobs to pay for some expenses. I really wouldn't want anyone to be in my situation. At the time, "Surviving" and trying to get things at least a little bit better and on track. I am also looking forward to having surgery, but it's nothing too serious. I just finished my research proposal and editing the project background. I would probably submit this on the same day. I will be contacting Josh to check up on my participation points and contribute to what is necessary to be in the STEM program. I do not want to lose this fantastic opportunity I received from this program, and I will do my very best to catch up and stay on track. 


Comments

Popular Posts