Blog Post Week 11 BAT MON project

November 14, 2019
This week I started working on my Research Proposal on my unknown bacteria. I used the rubric that helped me organize my research. I also was introduced to helping out a new logo for the Bat Mon project. It is hard to explain what the project is about. I believe it's mostly about locating bats with a device connected to your phone and monitors their activity by identifying their sound waves. It sounded better when Joshua explained it to me. I needed to help create a logo for the project and also make a new website. I was introduced to Amazon AWS. I just started on the tutorial, and it was guiding me to create a sample website, which was kind of tricky until I finally figured it out. Coding is frustrating, but once it starts working, the relief at the end is hopeful. I am going to try to learn a new style of coding to help create a website. I have done coding in my class using C sharp and Design and Development of multi-page websites using current HyperText Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) standards. I had some experience in creating websites. All of this, to me, is a learning experience, and it's entertaining.
This are just Sketches to get some ideas fro the logo. I will use a program to build the real logo. 

This is my coding dashboard. I tried to show the sample website, but it gave me a weird error on region. Coding is really something. . . 

Comments

  1. I love the logos; David and I are the ones working on the data base for the Bat project so people can store their data into it. It’s a very tedious process, we’ve been trying to get the kinks worked out of the code and its been a really interesting experience. But the first logo you created I like the most, I love the lettering and the bat really fits the whole design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts