Blog Post Week 12 Research Rough Draft and AWS continuation...

This week I continue my training with Python in AWS. I started the second module to build a dynamic website. I beginning to understand the language of the code a bit more than before. I worked with Brittany in our Research paper since we both did a project on identifying an unknown bacteria with using the three quadrant method, the gram stain method, and the physiology and metabolic tests. I also joined the Robotics club, which I wanted to join a club ever since I applied for college, but I was too busy with assignments and classes. I hope to add this to my experience and learn a lot more things in the Robotics club. I also joined another project with Bat-Mon and finished creating a logo for the team. I hope to help build a website that can work with a database, which would be my next task next week. I am happy to learn more in the STEM program and continue on next semester. I would also try to join in with after school activities and meet new people in the program. I am just so busy with five classes, this program, my job, and my personal life trying to balance it all. It is challenging, but I am glad all this works out with my schedule.



Comments

Popular Posts