Blog Post Week 12

For week 12, I am trying to do some research on what topic to put for my research paper. There were many ideas like app development, coding, the reason for an app, the purpose of an app, safety features in applications, the benefits, etc. I wish I worked in the lab and got myself a fun project instead of looking online for a topic. It seems this is the only way. I am adjusting to schedule my classes homework and tests for each week. I work on my research paper on the weekends or at night. I honestly been working on projects, tests, quizzes till 3 am in the morning. I do work still at UPS and it is risky. The virus is very fascinating since it survives in surfaces of 24 hours in cardboard which is pretty much everywhere in my workplace. Also medal for 8 hours but that doesn't concern me much since we clean our workplace with disinfecting supplies. I am working and doing 6 online classes. My life as it's finest.

Comments

Popular Posts