Blog Post Week 13

So I am just learning that we are getting phone calls to show our participation of the program. I would send emails to make sure they got my participation. Sometimes I am busy with school stuff or work. Since people are spending money online and with their new checks from "Trumpus", UPS is receiving a lot of volume with packages with leads to my job being extra work load. I am doing fine being careful during the quarantine and wearing my custom batman mask. I feel like I am representing the BAT-Mon project in some ways. I hope this epidemic ends until Fall and everyone can speak and spend time with each-other to catch up in things. I miss my coding friend Joshua haha.
BATM..ON! (Me at work during break time)

Comments

  1. I’m digging the mask, my mom got me a custom mask too. It’s an old school comic book fabric that has old marvel style comics on it. Also, I didn’t get the check, because I didn’t qualify for it (Even though I’m a broke college student, I feel like we qualify more than anyone else) so I’m a little upset by that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts